PDA

View Full Version : 20% off at Ilford Harman Express shop.

jeztastic
24th November 2016, 08:20 PM
Discount code BLACK20.

This how I buy all my film now, wait for these to come around.

Miha
27th November 2016, 09:51 AM
I wish they'd ship outside the UK.

Mike O'Pray
27th November 2016, 03:06 PM
I wish they'd ship outside the UK.

It is a pity,Miha. I will be surprised if they don't look at this option or maybe they are looking at it right now. With new owners comes new ideas. A lot might depend on what resources Pemberstone, the new owners, think they need and whether the extra resources' cost is less than potential profit

Unfortunately Pemberstone isn't going to reply on FADU but it might be worth asking them if shipping outside the U.K. is being considered

Mike

Matt5791
13th December 2016, 03:53 PM
It is a pity,Miha. I will be surprised if they don't look at this option or maybe they are looking at it right now. With new owners comes new ideas. A lot might depend on what resources Pemberstone, the new owners, think they need and whether the extra resources' cost is less than potential profit

Unfortunately Pemberstone isn't going to reply on FADU but it might be worth asking them if shipping outside the U.K. is being considered

Mike

They would get a backlash from their distributors overseas, which they have suffered in the past when UK dealers were shipping volume out of the UK.

It's a strange one - they care about overseas dealers, but seem to have overlooked the position of their UK dealers.

If I'm honest, I'm disappointed with how little seems to have happened since the company was bought. I was expecting some investment in marketing - maybe this is on the way and stuff is going on behind the scenes.