PDA

View Full Version : FADU Publicity Flyers

B&W Neil
29th June 2009, 02:56 PM
FADU Publicity Flyers.

Can everyone please help in our continuing quest to attract others to the forum by posting, or placing, the attached flyer/s anywhere you feel they will achieve the desired effect.

Suitable locations include:
Colleges and educational establishments that run photography courses
Photographic dealers
Public notice boards (in libraries etc)
Notice boards in places of work where a large number are employed
Photographic Clubs or Societies
Or anywhere else, including web sites, where you feel the flyer would be read

The flyers (A4 and A5 size) are in printable PDF format. Please feel free make good use of them and do let us hear of any successes you may have.

Many thanks once again,
Neil

Sandeha Lynch
29th June 2009, 04:25 PM
Coupla points ...

The first bullet point would have greater immediacy if you italicise "by" and "for" ... I think. I had to read it twice before I twigged.

Learn from ... members' ... experiences.

I think you've left an extra space between "photographic" and "resource" in line 6.

[/pedant] ;)

B&W Neil
29th June 2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks, Sandeha, but do you think you can get the word about with them ?

Neil.

photomi7ch
30th June 2009, 05:14 PM
I've down loaded the A4 size will run some off im in town tomorrow see if I can drum up some support.

B&W Neil
30th June 2009, 05:27 PM
Mitch, many thanks for that - best of luck :-)

Neil.

Richard Gould
14th July 2009, 09:38 PM
Neil, I have printed some of the Fadu flyers and some are in a couple of local schools that are showing an interest in analouge, and I put a some in with prints for customers and two in a local public gallery that puts on photo exhibitions,might help,Richard

B&W Neil
16th July 2009, 07:06 PM
Richard, that's good work - many thanks. Most interesting to hear the local schools are showing an interest in analogue :-)

Neil.

vincent
17th August 2009, 11:10 AM
I have returned from the Tim Rudman's 3 day workshop on Lith printing and in the opening pack of notes was the FADU flyer. I think that I was the only fadu member attending, although several people there are members of apug. I did my best to encourage people to join us as well. Here's hoping
Cheers
Vincent

PS The course was brilliant and they are hoping to run a second course for people who just missed out on the booking. So keep your eyes peeled.

B&W Neil
17th August 2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks Vincent for the information and or giving FADU your recommendation. Good to hear the workshop was good - I look forward to seeing some lith work from youi soon :-)

Neil.

Roy_H
25th November 2009, 04:12 PM
Just a thought, as I had to seek out the leaflet to send with an old Pentax I've just sold, would it be possible to put a link to the flyer on the snazzy new home page?

B&W Neil
25th November 2009, 04:53 PM
Roy,
Good idea sending the flyer out with the Pentax - maybe we all ought to do that ? I'll check with the programming guys to see if it can be linked to the new home page.

Neil.

B&W Neil
25th November 2009, 07:09 PM
Roy,

This is well on the way now and should be on the home page soon. Many thanks for the suggestion.

Neil.