PDA

View Full Version : FADU Response Time Slow

Mike O'Pray
4th October 2017, 08:24 PM
Since opening FADU again tonight at about 8:45pm its response times in terms of moving around the site seem very slow. It took several seconds after clicking on "new thread" to get it to open and several seconds to open "new posts" etc

Anyone else experiencing a marked slowness? Photrio( formerly APUG) seem OK and I have just checked my broadband speed and that's normal

Mike

MartyNL
4th October 2017, 09:15 PM
Yes, very slow. But it also regularly seems to be the slowest response of all of the websites that I frequently go to?

Bob Smith
4th October 2017, 09:17 PM
yes very very slow

Bob

John King
4th October 2017, 09:40 PM
I don't know what time the other posts were made but it is now 10.45pm now and access is perfectly normal.

Mike O'Pray
4th October 2017, 10:44 PM
I don't know what time the other posts were made but it is now 10.45pm now and access is perfectly normal.

Same here, John as of 11:45pm. All now appears back to normal. I wonder what the issue was. Maybe the mods can tell us

Mike

John King
5th October 2017, 06:06 AM
Almost maintenance on the server or work on the local telephone line. If the problem was with WiFi the look at No1.

Barry
6th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Sorry I missed this, all ok now?

Mike O'Pray
6th October 2017, 07:32 PM
Yes Barry. The response time returned to normal later that same evening and has remained OK since for me

Mike