PDA

View Full Version : 8x10 to play wif

wiesmier
21st July 2009, 01:21 PM
I have an 8x10 to play wif for a while. An old Agfa thing with a 12" lens. Lovely. Shall be shooting paper to begin with. Where to I begin.
BTW; have to see todays tdf stage on the pooter first - come on Wiggly Braggins !!!!!!!!

CarlRadford
21st July 2009, 02:10 PM
Look forward to seeing what you do with the 10x8 :)

Trevor Crone
21st July 2009, 02:23 PM
Enjoy! Such a wonderful thingy these big cameras, they open up such a large window on the world:)

Dave miller
21st July 2009, 03:03 PM
Good for the biceps too. ;)

wiesmier
22nd July 2009, 08:29 PM
Well, one of my first - taken with the Agfa 8x10 on Silverprint Proof paper. Developed in weak Multigrade and digitally inverted - although I have successfully contact printed it but it is still drying.

Dave miller
22nd July 2009, 08:33 PM
Well, one of my first - taken with the Agfa 8x10 on Silverprint Proof paper. Developed in weak Multigrade and digitally inverted - although I have successfully contact printed it but it is still drying.

It seems to have worked very well, may we have a bigger print scan when it's dry please?

wiesmier
22nd July 2009, 08:47 PM
It seems to have worked very well, may we have a bigger print scan when it's dry please?
Might do.

:-)

B&W Neil
22nd July 2009, 08:57 PM
Sounds great - have fun - but don't let it get blown away ;-)

Neil.

wiesmier
23rd July 2009, 10:18 AM
So, the contact print from the Silverprint Proof paper neg and onto FineprintVC with sepia

B&W Neil
23rd July 2009, 10:36 AM
Most impressed - looks very retro and I can see possibilities here for landscape use :-)

Neil.

CarlRadford
23rd July 2009, 08:22 PM
So, the contact print from the Silverprint Proof paper neg and onto FineprintVC with sepia

Great work you :)

Martin Aislabie
24th July 2009, 10:19 PM
I have an 8x10 to play wif for a while. An old Agfa thing with a 12" lens. Lovely. Shall be shooting paper to begin with. Where to I begin.
BTW; have to see todays tdf stage on the pooter first - come on Wiggly Braggins !!!!!!!!

If you really fancy a challenge, you could try covering Le Tour with the 10x8 :D

Dragging something like that up Alpe d'Huez would give your cardiovascular system a real work out :eek:

Martin

wiesmier
25th July 2009, 08:44 AM
If you really fancy a challenge, you could try covering Le Tour with the 10x8 :D

Dragging something like that up Alpe d'Huez would give your cardiovascular system a real work out :eek:

Martin

Now there's an idea:-) Only Mr Wiggly goes too fast and Cav does not stop gassing.
Might start with a moving tractor. Just off to Isle of Harris for the day :-0