PDA

View Full Version : Spot the deliberate mistake

Trevor Crone
11th September 2009, 06:36 PM
Yes I know the lamp should be on the inside of the enlarger but this DeVere is adapted for contact printing ;)

The lamp is an oversize 125mm dia. 150W bulb giving a very even illumination. It is connected to a Viponel electronic timer, giving times from 0.1s to 990s.

Using the DeVere is just great with its base board controls, I can adjust the height of the lamp with ease.

This setup is really just for Lodima FA contact printing paper which has a slow emulsion.

vanannan
11th September 2009, 09:18 PM
Yes I know the lamp should be on the inside of the enlarger but this DeVere is adapted for contact printing ;)

The lamp is an oversize 125mm dia. 150W bulb giving a very even illumination. It is connected to a Viponel electronic timer, giving times from 0.1s to 990s.

Using the DeVere is just great with its base board controls, I can adjust the height of the lamp with ease.

This setup is really just for Lodima FA contact printing paper which has a slow emulsion.

Small world, This is very similar to the setup I use except my enlarger is a Durst laborator 1000 with a Paterson timer.