PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Stan160
5th October 2009, 12:28 PM
Hi everyone,

Can't believe I've only just discovered this site, after following the link from Ag photographic's front page.

I shoot everything from 35mm, through medium format, up to the quarter plate camera bought new by my grandfather in the 1920s. Mostly black and white, but still have a stash of Kodachrome to eke out over the next year.

I'm lucky enough to have my own darkroom in the loft extension. Limited headroom, no running water, and space has to be shared with the computer desk, but so much better than moving everything into the bathroom every time :)

Ian

Neil Smith
5th October 2009, 12:48 PM
Hi Ian and welcome to FADU

Neil

Richard Gould
5th October 2009, 01:32 PM
Hi Ian and welcome to Fadju, look forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your work,Richard

Dave miller
5th October 2009, 01:47 PM
Hi Ian and welcome to Fadju, look forward to reading your posts and seeing some of your work,Richard

Ah! So Stan's an Ian. :) Welcome to the forum Ian. ;)

Barry
5th October 2009, 01:51 PM
Hello Ian and welcome to fadu.

Bill
5th October 2009, 02:30 PM
Hi Ian and Welcome

Looking forward to seeing your work

Bill

B&W Neil
5th October 2009, 04:31 PM
Hi Ian and welcome to FADU.

Neil.

StanW
5th October 2009, 08:05 PM
Since we share a name, I'd better send a welcome from Down Under. It sounds as if your arsenal is much like mine. Best wishes.

Ian David
5th October 2009, 08:20 PM
Seems there are rather too many Ians around this place!
Another welcome from the antipodes
Ian

Bob
5th October 2009, 09:54 PM
Welcome aboard Sta... erm... Ian. Thanks a lot - I have enough trouble remembering people's names as it is!

Hope you enjoy your stay :).

Cheers, Bob.

Peter Hogan
6th October 2009, 08:03 AM
Hi Ian, and welcome to FADU...

Stan160
6th October 2009, 08:40 AM
Stan is a long-established nickname which came about from too many Ians in the same group of friends! In a previous job even my colleagues and customers called me Stan.

My fiancee, after quite happily referring to me as Stan for the nearly 4 years since we met, has recently switched to Ian just in case she forgets in the wedding vows ;)