PDA

View Full Version : 5x7 Eastman 2D for sale

gari
30th October 2009, 10:57 AM
I have a complete 5x7 Eastman 2D for sale, it has the extension back and the bottom block for focussing etc at full ext. In addition there are 9 Fidelity Half Plate film holders, all in great condition and a couple of boxes of film to get you going. It has the original box that it all came in too.
The camera is in good condition, reasonably solid when locked down for shooting. The only issue is the small knob for front rise which could do with a new cog on the front standard, it is quite usable if you give it a helping hand, just thought it best to let you know..I am looking for £300 ono plus postage for the whole lot.

If someone wants a complete starter I have a spare lens or two that will cover, plus a lightmeter and even some spare Lowepro bags I can add for a reasonable price.

I can add pics if people want to see it, I am away at the moment so won't be able to post them until Tue at the earliest.

I am wanting to do some wetplate and so need to fund a new camera and stuff!!! anyone want to help me out?:p

cheers
Gari