PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

rcheer
16th January 2010, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to say " Hi". I'm Rachel and a dedicated film user. Glad I found the forum and look forward to reading and chatting to you :)

Dave miller
16th January 2010, 06:46 PM
Hi Rachel, you are very welcome.

B&W Neil
16th January 2010, 06:48 PM
Hello Rachel and welcome to FADU. Good to have you here.

Neil.

StanW
16th January 2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome to FADU and also to 2010

Mike O'Pray
16th January 2010, 07:23 PM
Hi Rachel and welcome. Just as Blair(who?:D:) needed "babes" in his party to try and reflect the balance in society then I am very glad to see females on FADU for the same reason. There has to be more female film photographers out there.

Sorry about the "babes" reference but the SUN-like headline has stuck in my head.

The fact that it has just goes to show how far we have to go to reach that Shangri-la known as a civilised society.

Mike

P.S. Don't take me too seriously.

Trevor Crone
16th January 2010, 08:29 PM
Hi Rachel, welcome to the forum :)

Bob
16th January 2010, 09:19 PM
Welcome aboard Rachel - hope you enjoy yourself here.

Keep shooting that film! Bob.

Barry
17th January 2010, 03:22 AM
Welcome to fadu Rachel.

Richard Gould
17th January 2010, 10:25 AM
Hi Rachel and welcome to the forum, I look forward to he3aring from you and to seeing some of your work,Richard

Peter Hogan
17th January 2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Rachel, and welcome to FADU...:)

vincent
17th January 2010, 01:21 PM
Hi Rachel welcome to fadu, I 'm sure you will enjoy being a member here.

Bill
17th January 2010, 02:11 PM
Welcome Rachel.

Looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

Bill

rcheer
17th January 2010, 05:51 PM
I'm trying my best to convert more of us girls to use film. I'm known as the 'purist' at uni, as i'm always relaying the wonders of film! I'm just about to get my first medium format and also an ancient Russian Rangefinder. Looking forward to getting out there and having fun with them.

JimW
18th January 2010, 06:01 PM
I have an ancient Russian rangefinder. Good fun until I tried using the lens as an enlarging lens.... Well, it fitted into the lens mount on the enlarger.....

B&W Neil
18th January 2010, 06:45 PM
I'm trying my best to convert more of us girls to use film. I'm known as the 'purist' at uni, as i'm always relaying the wonders of film! I'm just about to get my first medium format and also an ancient Russian Rangefinder. Looking forward to getting out there and having fun with them.

That's good to hear Rachel as we do need more ladies using film. Best of luck to you in this respect. Don't forget there is a lot of experience on this site with older cameras / lens etc so just ask here if you want to check anything out or get an opinion. The same also goes for film, papers and chemicals etc. So ask away please do :)

Neil.

Mark Snowdon
19th January 2010, 12:08 PM
Hello Rachel and welcome to FADU. I look forward to seeing some of your pictures.

Mark