PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bronica ETRS

Neil Smith
22nd February 2010, 01:00 PM
I am selling a few items I seldom use, and as I have recently bought a couple of new cameras I am less likely to have time to use in the near future.

I have a Bronica ETRS body 75mm Zenzanon EII lens and 6x4.5 back, it comes with the speed grip, prism viewfinder and rapid focus lever. It is in good condition with signs of use but certainly not abuse (if it were listed in a shop E+). The lens has no scratches or marks, and is free from any fungus, focusing is smooth and everything works perfectly. I have used it recently and everything is working as it should be.

I am listing it here to see if anybody is interested before I ask Ffordes to sell it for me. I am looking for £210 which will be a decent saving on the price Ffordes will list at. Postage will be charged at cost, it would be best to send insured and signed for Special Delivery Next Day would be Approx £9.00. I would be happy for anybody to buy in person so you could inspect the camera and might be possible to meet on the M4 services up to the bridge Welsh side. PM me if interested

Neil

Tony F
1st March 2010, 11:53 PM
Hi Neil would you be intrested in selling just the speed grip if it doesnt sell as a whole unit.
Tony

Neil Smith
2nd March 2010, 01:20 AM
Sorry Tony I don't have a rapid winder so if I sold the speed grip it would be awkward to wind on, making it less attractive to any potential buyer.

Neil

robadob
30th March 2010, 10:20 PM
Would you be interested in a trade for an RB67?

Rob

Neil Smith
31st March 2010, 08:14 AM
Sorry Rob will be sticking to 6x6 medium format and 6x9 and 6x12 backs on the 4x5. I'm getting rid of kit I will have little time to use so part exing will just give me another set up I won't have time to use. If you have a Schneider 58mm XL you would like to part ex then I would be interested.

Neil