View Full Version : Bergger Panchromatic Sheet Film On Hold

Trevor Crone
3rd November 2008, 09:24 PM
Just stumbled upon this;

http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/fineart/Film.html

Sorry state of affairs indeed.

Dave miller
4th November 2008, 06:30 AM
It is indeed. I hope you have stocked up a few meals for you Ebony 10x8 Trevor? Incidentally how are you getting on with the 10x8?

Trevor Crone
4th November 2008, 10:26 AM
It is indeed. I hope you have stocked up a few meals for you Ebony 10x8 Trevor? Incidentally how are you getting on with the 10x8?

Dave, I eventually stocked up with a few boxes of FP4+ bought from Robert White. Their prices are still good compared to most of the other suppliers who have raised theirs quite considerably.

It's great fun to use such a demanding 'beast.' Creates quite a lot of interest from people who are inquisitive just to know what it is! Some don't realise its a camera.

Got about 38 negatives now, quite a few yet to print. I'm waiting for the arrival of Lodima silver chloride paper I ordered from Michael A. Smith to see how this compares to the likes of Galerie and Forte Polywarmtone.

Trevor.

Trevor Crone
4th November 2008, 10:56 AM
Dave, I meant to ask how you were getting on with your 10x8?

Dave miller
4th November 2008, 11:25 AM
Dave, I meant to ask how you were getting on with your 10x8?

Slowly. I now have another hernia, and walk in left-hand circles; apart from that I'm waiting for some half reasonable weekend weather that coincides with the inclination to drag the beast out for a walk.:D