PDA

View Full Version : Fujifilm Natura 1600

SerenaWong
22nd April 2010, 10:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone have come across the above film and if it is available in the UK.

marty
23rd April 2010, 07:27 AM
Hello, Serena.
I read something about it some time ago while browsing the net and as far as I can remember it's a Japan-only product, thus it can be had only ordering on the net from overseas shops. In Europe only Superia 1600 is readily available and is, if my memory serves me well, the fastest color negative available. And, BTW, welcome to FADU.

Cheers, M.-

Mike O'Pray
23rd April 2010, 06:07 PM
Serena, I must admit that I have never seen it in the U.K. but if Superia 1600 is not to your liking, I have seen suggestions from Fuji fast film users that the Pro 800 can be pushed successfully to 1600.

In fact one user I have seen on another site who appears to have a lot of colour neg experience goes as far as to say that Pro 800 pushed actually give a better print that Superia 1600.

So if he is right and you cannot get Natura then all may not be lost.

Mike

SerenaWong
23rd April 2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks guys (:

Can I just ask, if I were to go to a lab to develop the Pro 800, will they push the film for me if I request?

Mike O'Pray
23rd April 2010, 09:54 PM
Yes the better ones will and there are several in the U.K. Others who know who they are will no doubt say who they are. Matt who is a friend here and runs AGphotographic in Birmingham has a link to a professional lab.

Contact Ag and I am sure it will help

Mike

SerenaWong
23rd April 2010, 10:27 PM
Great! Thank you Mike (: