PDA

View Full Version : Heiland and RH Designs - applause

Ian David
7th May 2010, 08:49 PM
Continuing my recent tradition of posting praise about good stuff...
I just thought I would pass on a heart-warming customer service story. In a rush of blood, I bought a Heiland densitometer from Richard at RH Designs not so long ago. (Not sure if I told my wife about that one. View cameras are one thing, but it's even harder to explain the necessity of strange electronic instruments that are, well ... completely unnecessary!)
Anyway, it worked very nicely but then developed a sudden problem with an internal component that can sometimes happen with even the best electronics. A couple of weeks later, the TRD has been to Germany and back, and is working perfectly once again. Richard and Juergen Heiland were both fantastic, and Juergen happily picked up the postage tab both ways. How I love dealing with small businesses run by people who care. :)

Ian

Mike O'Pray
7th May 2010, 09:12 PM
Good story. We know we can trust Richard and the great thing is that any non RH stuff he sells he makes sure that the manufacturer takes the same position as he does.

If a seller "owns" his products' problems if and when they arise then the customer can buy with confidence.

Mike

Dave miller
8th May 2010, 05:57 AM
Good to hear. :)

Richard Gould
8th May 2010, 07:01 AM
In my dealings with Richard,I have an analyser pro,and it has been returned for repair once,I have nothing but praise for both the service and the help I have been given a few times over the phone,Richard

mono
8th May 2010, 07:08 AM
I fully second that about Jürgen Heiland!