PDA

View Full Version : 120 Film to swap - my outdated mono/C41 for your outdated E6?

DaveP
31st August 2010, 09:04 PM
Hi all

I bought a fridge full of film from a deceased chap a few years back, mainly E6 but there was a bit of b&w and C41 in there too. Since I've not used any of it in the intervening 2 years its pretty safe to say I'll never use it. I did think of trying to reversal process some of it but it'll probably be more trouble than its worth.

So rather than trying to ebay such a mixed bag I'd wondered if anyone fancies swapping all/any of the below for a similarly outdated handful of E6 film (120, or indeed 4x5!) if indeed anyone has any lying around.

The film up for grabs is:

5-roll pack Ilford FP4+ dated July 1997
1 roll Ilford FP4+ dated Feb 2004
2 rolls Ilford Pan-F+ dated July 2005
2 rolls Ilford Delta 3200 dated Oct 2001
2 rolls Fuji Acros dated Aug/Dec 2005
1 roll Fuji Neopan 400 dated July 2004
2 rolls Kodak Portra 400UC (sample packs) dated Oct 2004
4 rolls Kodak Portra 160VC dated Apr 2004

Has always been in the fridge (well, me and the previous owner) but I don't know if he bought it from new or not. All in cardboard boxes (even the individual rolls), although the 400UC boxes are a bit flakey from where I allowed them to freeze to the back of the fridge :slap:.

So if anyone is up for it, give us a shout.

Cheers.

P.S. Ideally one or two people would take the lot, rather than me having to muck about posting individual rolls out etc.....

Roy_H
1st September 2010, 06:25 PM
I'd happily swap the b/w rolls for ten rolls of Fujichrome Astia 100 120 if you want?
Not really needing the C41 as I've got plenty of that I'm trying to shift myself!

Now if you'd been looking for Ektachrome 35mm I could really help you out, seem to have rather a lot of that!

All has been stored in deep freeze since new, but is fairly well out of date, like yours.

DaveP
1st September 2010, 07:37 PM
Sounds good to me Roy, I'll send you a PM.

So the C41 stuff is still up for grabs if anyone wants it.

DaveP
6th September 2010, 05:16 PM
Bump

Any takers for the C41 film? Don't make me use this stuff!