PDA

View Full Version : Lost link with FADU Evening of 13th Sept

Mike O'Pray
13th September 2010, 10:30 PM
Well it has been restored now or I couldn't post but the FADU link seemed to be down tonight from about 10:30 pm to about 11:20pm. Can't give exact times as I was elsewhere and tried to connect then elsewhere again not expecting to get back in but did on re-trying.

Anyone else experience same problem?

Mike

B&W Neil
14th September 2010, 06:53 AM
Mike,
I had the same problem last night at approximately 2310 hours.

Neil.

Dave miller
14th September 2010, 07:04 AM
Probably our server dropping out, it happens occasionally, but our ISP is quick to pick up these problems and sort them for us.

B&W Neil
14th September 2010, 07:51 AM
That's good to hear as I thought I had a local problem rearing its ugly head.

Neil.

Mike O'Pray
14th September 2010, 10:59 AM
Dave As long as there is a mechanism that alerts you admin guys and tells the repairman whoever that is then that's fine.

However I thought I had better post in case you were unaware of any issue, given that it was late and none of the admin guys might have been online.

Mike

Dave miller
14th September 2010, 01:35 PM
Dave As long as there is a mechanism that alerts you admin guys and tells the repairman whoever that is then that's fine.

However I thought I had better post in case you were unaware of any issue, given that it was late and none of the admin guys might have been online.

Mike

Cunning plan Mike, but there are two problems.
1/ if the servers down I won't see your message until it's fixed, and
2/ I was somewhere that all honest men should be at that hour; asleep. :D

Mike O'Pray
14th September 2010, 02:28 PM
In that case in the event of a breakdown, it sounds as if in Fraser's words in Dad's Army: We're all doomed I tell ye, doomed" :D:

Mike

Dave miller
14th September 2010, 02:33 PM
In that case in the event of a breakdown, it sounds as if in Fraser's words in Dad's Army: We're all doomed I tell ye, doomed" :D:

Mike

:D:D Not far wrong there.