PDA

View Full Version : Voigtlander Bessa R3A plus lenses.

Stoo Batchelor
20th September 2010, 04:56 PM
Voigtlander Bessa R3A

Hi all. I am about to put up for sale my Bessa R3A on Fleebay, and I thought that before I did, I would offer it to FADU friends first. It would be wrong for me to say that it is in 'As New' condition, but it is as near as you will ever get. With only four films being run through it in it's short lifetime, it is in outstandingly beautiful condition. The outfit is as follows;

Bessa R3A Body (black)
Nokton 40mm F1.4 Classic (black)
Color Heliar 75mm F2.5 (black)
M-Bayonet adaptor
LH5 Lens Shade
Side Grip
Carrying Strap
Unused Case

All are boxed.

I was going to put it up for auction for £740.00 or best offers, but I would be happy to let it go for £650.00 to a friend. I think anything less than that and it would not be worth me selling it. If you are on the lookout for a 35mm rangefinder outfit, I feel that this would be a great buy. Alternatively, if you think I am asking too much, please do tell me why.

Cheers for looking.

Best

Stoo

Andrew Bartram
20th September 2010, 06:07 PM
I can confirm that the R3a and 40mm Nokoton is a cracking combo.

Neil Smith
21st September 2010, 08:28 AM
Sounds a good price to me, the whole kit for less than my M6 body cost! and it looks in wonderful condition, a very nice set up for someone. And looking at Ffordes the price is fantastic, the body and one lens would cost you more, a bargain for someone.

Neil

Barry
21st September 2010, 09:36 AM
Sounds a good price to me, the whole kit for less than my M6 body cost! and it looks in wonderful condition, a very nice set up for someone. And looking at Ffordes the price is fantastic, the body and one lens would cost you more, a bargain for someone.

Neil

I agree, if I hadn't just moved...

Stoo Batchelor
21st September 2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks for your comments Guys. I had hoped that I had priced it about right.

Cheers

Stoo

TheoP
21st September 2010, 04:37 PM
I wish I had £650... sounds like a fantastic deal to me.