PDA

View Full Version : Arena Seminar 2011

Trevor Crone
2nd December 2010, 05:03 PM
The 2011 Arena Seminar, in addition to Arena members, Colin Westgate and Caroline Hyman, Arena has as its main speakers Chris Steele Perkins, a member of Magnum, Simon Roberts author of the highly reviewed "We English", mono expert Jonathan Critchley and joiner extraordinaire, Noel Myles, to be held on 11th-13th March at the Riviera Hotel Bournemouth. Arena has decided this year to limit numbers to just 100, so book early to avoid disappointment.

For further details and an application form, visit the Arena website www.arenaphotographers.com

Dave miller
2nd December 2010, 05:51 PM
Sounds like it will be a good weekend; recommended. :)

Xpres
2nd December 2010, 10:58 PM
I'm tempted to go along. Can't see any application forms on the site yet though, or did I miss them?

Dave miller
3rd December 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm tempted to go along. Can't see any application forms on the site yet though, or did I miss them?

No, it isn't there yet!
I've only attended one Arena event, it was enjoyable even though heavily biased towards digital work, but still worth attending.

Trevor Crone
3rd December 2010, 08:14 AM

Sorry Xpres, I was a little quick off the mark, the application form is not there yet, but it should be soon:)

Trevor Crone
8th December 2010, 07:46 PM
The application form is now available as a PDF download.

http://www.arenaphotographers.com/viewArticle.php?articleID=85

les dix
9th December 2010, 11:21 AM
I do like Caroline Hyman's work. particular her hand coloured botanical series.

Les

Trevor Crone
9th December 2010, 02:45 PM
I do like Caroline Hyman's work. particular her hand coloured botanical series.

Les

Indeed Les, she is very much committed to the darkroom and silver print:)