PDA

View Full Version : A carton of Fuji film was delivered to Jessops....

Matt5791
11th February 2011, 09:29 AM
Fuji accidentally delivered a large carton of film to Jessops Northampton, rather than us.

I was going to call them to see if they knew what it was......! I had this vision of some bemused faces.

B&W Neil
11th February 2011, 09:45 AM
- priceless :D

I bet there was a fair bit of head-scratching and flapping going on :mob:

Neil.

Neil Smith
11th February 2011, 09:50 AM
Fuji accidentally delivered a large carton of film to Jessops Northampton, rather than us.

I was going to call them to see if they knew what it was......! I had this vision of some bemused faces.

Disastrous Matt:eek: they have probably opened the canisters and/or rolls to see what is inside and at this moment are trying to fit it into Digi card slots to test.:D

Neil

Richard Gould
11th February 2011, 10:23 AM
Wouldn't Bother asking them,Matt, they probably opened the canisters if it is 120 unwrapped them to the film in order to find the cards, and cursed Fuji for packing them so well,Richard

Mike O'Pray
11th February 2011, 11:52 AM
In anticipation of just such an emergency the Health and Safety crew at Jessops have probably drilled the staff in an orderly evacuation of the building.

I heard that out of curiosity one of the staff looked into the box and examined this strange product then made the mistake of saying that there might be something to be said for film.

He is being "re-educated" as we speak :D

Mike

Phil
11th February 2011, 12:54 PM
In anticipation of just such an emergency the Health and Safety crew at Jessops have probably drilled the staff in an orderly evacuation of the building.
Mike

Actually I think you'll find there's a Jessops SWAT team in there already, the staff are being de-briefed and there's already no official record of this delivery . . .
Phil

Richard Gould
11th February 2011, 12:59 PM
Actually I think you'll find there's a Jessops SWAT team in there already, the staff are being de-briefed and there's already no official record of this delivery . . .
Phil

They will have called in the intervention team to help the staff get over the shock of finding out that something other than digital exicts for image capture,Richard:mob:

Martin Aislabie
11th February 2011, 06:22 PM
There must have been a scene like the start of Men in Black :shock:

A full 100m decontainimation and complete memory wipes for all those suspected of being exposed.

Martin