PDA

View Full Version : Enlargers available

Tony Marlow
17th April 2011, 02:59 PM
There are two enlargers available for disposal in my area (Bookham, Leatherhead Surrey) which would include some dark room equipment as well.

One is a Magnifax for negs up to 6x9 and does include a 105mm lens. The owner only wants a donation to the local camera club funds.

The other is a Kaiser which I think includes a Nikkor lens. I don't think the owner is looking for a lot of money.

Both were owned by competent photographers and I guess they bought the enlargers new.

If anybody is interested please let me know and I will try and find out more details and put you in touch with the owners who would like to see them go to a good home and being used.

Tony

DavidH
17th April 2011, 10:13 PM
I would be interested to know more about the Magnifax. I would like a 6x9 enlarger.
David

LaunchK
18th April 2011, 07:35 AM
As I still print on graded paper I am looking for a simple condenser head for a Magnifax in preference to the dial-in filter Multigrade diffuser head I have currently (so could look to exchange heads with someone).

Tony Marlow
18th April 2011, 08:15 AM
I would be interested to know more about the Magnifax.
I am looking for a simple condenser head for a Magnifax

I will try and find out more details on the Magnfax, it may take a few days.

Tony

rahulsaha
20th April 2011, 10:20 AM
Hi Tony,

I'd be interested in the Kaiser.

Thanks,
Rahul

Tony Marlow
20th April 2011, 05:49 PM
I'd be interested in the Kaiser.

I will find out details of the Kaiser as well, but just give me a little time.

Tony

rahulsaha
21st April 2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks Tony.

Tony Marlow
22nd April 2011, 04:48 PM
A bit more detail on the Magnifax. It is a Meopta 6 x 9 enlarger with a Magnifax colour head. The lens is a Rodenstock f5.6 105mm 6 element. Hope this helps.

Tony

Tony Marlow
22nd April 2011, 07:47 PM
A bit more detail on the Kaiser. It is a VCP6000 with a colour head, the column has been extended by about 4ins. but this can be easily reversed. The lens is a Nikkor 50mm, not sure if it is the f2.8 or the f4.
If still interested I guess I can find out (it is up in the owners loft)

Tony

DavidH
22nd April 2011, 11:15 PM
Thank you for finding out the details.
The Magnifax sounds interesting. I'd like to know what the owner wants for it.

Tony Marlow
27th April 2011, 06:43 PM
The Meopta Magnifax 6x9 enlarger is still available with the Rodenstock Rodagon 6 element f5.6 lens. The enlarger has both course and fine focus adjustment and a Meopta flexible focus drive. Added in for free is an LPL 20 x16 inch easel.
There is the instruction book and the enlarger and lens were bought new by the owner.

Also available separately for a bargain price is a Jobo analyser for colour and monochrome negs.

Tony