PDA

View Full Version : Durst M805 for sale

Xpres
12th June 2011, 02:05 PM
I didn't know I still had this!
I've been emptying the box room of my stored darkroom bits and bobs to install them all in the new darkroom. This was 'hidden' with my L1200 stuff.
I've no room for it so it's got to go.
So if anyone is interested in an M805 in first class condition with all the bits you need - it has a colour head and a condenser head - please get in touch. I'd like £400.

It's strange how what seemed a spacious darkroom suddenly feels cramped when you try and fit in all the accumulated gear.

ACP 400 processor is still without a home - Free if you come and get it!
I'll have a V35 and an L1200 ready for sale soon when I've found all the bits - these are ones I bought to get accessories for the ones in the darkroom.

Tom Kershaw
13th June 2011, 02:53 PM
So you will have two enlargers in the darkroom when completed?

Tom

paulc
13th June 2011, 03:43 PM
I'll have an L1200 ready for sale soon when I've found all the bits - these are ones I bought to get accessories for the ones in the darkroom.

I'm on the lookout for some L1200 bits - Can you ping me a PM with a list when you're ready.

Xpres
13th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Tom, yes, in fact three as I decided to keep my V35 which doesn't take up much space really. It also doesn't mind being moved so can be kept out of the way. As it happens I've just bought another for the VC module and oversize neg carrier, so have one of those going spare too.
L1200, plus 504 cathomag and the V35 are all in ready to go... but still no water.

Paul, the L1200 will be just the enlarger with a cls500 head - if I can find it, and not even a neg carrier. I got it for the accessories and took it to 'bits' for storage... So now have to put it together. So probably not the 'bits' you were thinking of...

Mansuriatus Shahrir
14th June 2011, 07:31 PM
If you have 6x6 mask for the L1200 and as well as the V35 mixing box extra, appreciate if you would let me know.