PDA

View Full Version : I collected my Durst enlarger today

kennethcooke
27th January 2009, 11:18 PM
I visited Northern Photographic today in Leeds. They are Durst UK service and parts supplier http://www.northernphoto.co.uk/

I can recommend them wholeheartedly. Terry is a knowledgeable and helpful director of the company and I guess there is nothing he does not know about Durst Enlargers.

He supplied me with a Durst M670 Colour dial in head enlarger fitted with a Rodigon 2.8 50mm lens- a transformer- timer and a pair of Photax safelights all in mint unmarked condition £150.00. I think you will agree that is a very fair price and it might be worth adding their link to our list so as others may take advantage of this first rate service. I have one of our members to thank for the contact

Argentum
27th January 2009, 11:48 PM
You must have twisted his arm to get all that for £150 :D

Dave miller
28th January 2009, 07:15 AM
I visited Northern Photographic today in Leeds. They are Durst UK service and parts supplier http://www.northernphoto.co.uk/

I can recommend them wholeheartedly. Terry is a knowledgeable and helpful director of the company and I guess there is nothing he does not know about Durst Enlargers.

He supplied me with a Durst M670 Colour dial in head enlarger fitted with a Rodigon 2.8 50mm lens- a transformer- timer and a pair of Photax safelights all in mint unmarked condition £150.00. I think you will agree that is a very fair price and it might be worth adding their link to our list so as others may take advantage of this first rate service. I have one of our members to thank for the contact

I quite agree Kenneth, the Links section is set-up so that members can add links to any site they consider appropriate. I would suggest that you add this one under the Repairers section.

Argentum
28th January 2009, 07:23 AM
There is already a link to them in the "manufacturers and importers" section added by some bloke called Dave who may be having a senior moment :D

Dave miller
28th January 2009, 07:35 AM
There is already a link to them in the "manufacturers and importers" section added by some bloke called Dave who may be having a senior moment :D

One of many! :o

Bob
28th January 2009, 03:02 PM
A very good deal from a "proper" supplier - you'd be lucky (and have to wait ages) to even match that on the auction site.

Glad to see you now have the main components for your darkroom!

Richard Gould
28th January 2009, 04:05 PM
Sounds like na good deal to me for qualityh gear, enjoy it,Richard

photomi7ch
28th January 2009, 07:20 PM
Look forward to seeing the results of your new venture