PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Group exhibition

Trevor Crone
18th April 2012, 07:46 AM
I would just like to give mention of our fourth coming exhibition at Hall Place, Kent (http://www.hallplace.org.uk/?page_id=679). It runs from Saturday 21 April until Sunday 20 May. We are holding a private view this Friday, 20 April and fellow FADUist are welcome to attend. Hall Place is a wonderful venue in beautiful grounds and gardens, well worth a visit.

We are a small group of just 8 at present, sadly two members passed away last year. Although several still shoot film I'm the sole surviving darkroom user:(

Jon Butler
18th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the info Trevor.
I'm away on the 20th but will try to see the exhibition before it ends.
Thanks J.

MarekStyczen
18th April 2012, 06:37 PM
I would love to see it but it is quite a hike for me, sadly... good luck with the exhibition, though.

Mike O'Pray
18th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Just a bit beyond a one day excursion for me as well but good luck, Trevor. Looks like a great place.

Mike

Trevor Crone
19th April 2012, 06:21 AM
Thanks for your reply's guy - I appreciate that getting to some of these locations is always a problem.

Jon if you do get to see the exhibition I would love your candid feedback on it;)

Just getting ready to set off to help hang the work later this morning.

*Thanks for the calander link Bill much appreciated.

Richard Gould
19th April 2012, 07:11 AM
Much as I would love to see the exhibition I will be going the other way, we are heading to France for a bit, combining for me my two passions, classic cars and photography,but good luck Trevor, hope it all goes well,
Richard

mono
19th April 2012, 07:33 AM
Good luck with the exhibition, Trevor!

Bill
19th April 2012, 09:07 AM
*Thanks for the calander link Bill much appreciated.

No problem Trevor, all part of the service. :) Best of luck with the exhibition and I hope it all goes well.

Bill