PDA

View Full Version : RPS NW Region Monochrome Group

Bill
10th September 2008, 01:45 PM
A recently formed group who hold occasional meetings in Wilmslow. The next one is October 12 th and will be a talk by Paul Gallagher. More details can be found here (http://www.rps.org/events/view/967?m=10&y=2008&d=&t=&g=&r=&reset=reset).

A future meeting will have a talk by Dr David Butcher (http://www.rps.org/events/view/969?m=4&y=2009&d=&t=&g=&r=&reset=reset)

Bill

Bob
10th September 2008, 10:20 PM
Too far for me down here in London I'm afraid, but best of luck with the talk and the new group!

Cheers, Bob.

BobRob
14th September 2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the info but I being stuck on darkroom printing will give one a miss.

Well done to get Dave Butcher, I attenede his lecture in Oldham and it was very interesting.

Bob Robertson.

Mark Burley
5th December 2008, 09:41 PM
I hear Dave does a wonderful lecture - it would be good to hear it. Even if I can't get up to you in the near future.

Mike O'Pray
5th December 2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the early heads-up on this. I have only just seen it. Wilmslow is a long way but not beyond the bounds of the possible with an 11:00am start. I managed the Ilford tour in Oct and that was an earlier start.

I won't be more definite than this at this stage but I have heard a lot about Dave Butcher and previously seen his website and liked it. Anybody who is an Ilford Master Printer has to be worth a visit.

Mike

Dave miller
6th December 2008, 07:46 AM
We have a calender on which future events that may be of interest to members such as this can be recorded. It's accessible from the header menu bar.
Entries will then be flagged at the bottom of the main forum page as a reminder.
It's there to be used.

Bob
6th December 2008, 08:36 PM
.. and you can tell the Calendar to send you an email a few days before an event to remind you...

Dave miller
6th December 2008, 08:43 PM
.. and you can tell the Calendar to send you an email a few days before an event to remind you...

Dam! It's clever, I'm impressed.

Bill
8th December 2008, 08:03 PM
We have a calender on which future events that may be of interest to members such as this can be recorded. It's accessible from the header menu bar.
Entries will then be flagged at the bottom of the main forum page as a reminder.
It's there to be used.

Thanks Dave. Items now added to the calendar.

Bill