PDA

View Full Version : Look, They're Tools, so I NEED more of them

Graeme
9th March 2014, 10:55 AM
I delude myself that I don't suffer from GAS; these are the tools of my trade the tools of my art...........

Stumbled across this brilliant site documenting a collection of cameras, my soul is laid bare.

http://www.collection-appareils.fr/

You will probably need to copy and paste the link.

big paul
9th March 2014, 08:02 PM
my problem Graeme is that I not only like taking photographs and spending time in the darkroom but I also like all the gear I just love cameras, what they look like ,how they feel ,how they work I even like adding battery packs or motor drives to them even when I don't need to ,when ever I see a camera or lens in a shop window I used to think I need one of them and I would buy it. when dig****al came out the price of mf Nikon lenses dropped in price ,I could not get enough , its the feeling of owning and using them and looking at them ,but I think the time will come soon when I will get rid of some of my gear, camera cases full of lenses and cameras are starting to sit there and not be used ,I have the cameras I have always wanted but never could afford and that is my Hasselblad and Nikon f5 ,I will also carry on using my two Nikon f5 s and af lenses and some mf focus lenses and keep my collection of Nikons f,f2,f3,f4 ,one of each and get rid of the rest ..its gonna be a struggle but its got to be done .....

www.essexcockney.com

MartyNL
10th March 2014, 08:52 AM
I delude myself that I don't suffer from GAS; these are the tools of my trade the tools of my art..........

I went to a camera fair yesterday and didn't come back empty handed. Need I say more!

Graeme
10th March 2014, 12:31 PM
Aye Paul/Marty, I try to kid myself, but really I love the kit, and can't resist attractive second hand stuff.