PDA

View Full Version : I've made a website

wilfbiffherb
5th October 2014, 04:10 PM
Hi all,

i think this is the right place to post this. I started a blog at www.twelvesmallsquares.blogspot.co.uk a few years ago when i first started in photography. It includes tutorials on film processing and darkroom printing etc. Yesterday i have moved over to www.twelvesmallsquares.com which is a new site with tutorials etc but also galleries of my work. If you want to have a look i welcome your feedback.

Thanks very much.

Argentum
5th October 2014, 04:38 PM
those mouseover/hover events don't work on mobile devices such as ipad or android devices so you never get to see your image captions (where they exist).

wilfbiffherb
5th October 2014, 05:06 PM
Aregentum, yeah i know. I only have captions on the titles for my albums. They show up when you press on the image on a mobile device. Its the only way i could get it to work im afraid.

Mike O'Pray
5th October 2014, 05:32 PM
I already have your old "twelve small squares" site bookmarked and I enjoyed that. New one looks fine. You might want to use the services of a proof reader as there area few grammatical errors. Nothing that spoils the sense of the articles but it just looks "less polished" when there are typos or "i" when it should be a I

It is always nice to have sites such as yours to look through

Well done

Mike

TonyMiller
5th October 2014, 07:23 PM
I think you've done a great job there - congratulations. The colour scheme works well for me and the fonts etc.

Nice one.

Hi all,

i think this is the right place to post this. I started a blog at www.twelvesmallsquares.blogspot.co.uk a few years ago when i first started in photography. It includes tutorials on film processing and darkroom printing etc. Yesterday i have moved over to www.twelvesmallsquares.com which is a new site with tutorials etc but also galleries of my work. If you want to have a look i welcome your feedback.

Thanks very much.

RichardWarom
6th October 2014, 05:51 AM
I enjoyed looking at your site Dave the layout is great very stylish and easy to navigate. I particularly liked the Landform section, well done.
Richard

wilfbiffherb
6th October 2014, 07:48 AM
Mike, unfortunately when I moved over some of my tutorials it removed all the formatting of the te t, inckuding the automatic change from lower case I to I. I need to run through it all and change it. Tony, richard, thanks very much for your positive feedback. Im glad its easy on the eye and that you like what you saw.

big paul
6th October 2014, 07:51 AM
great website thanks for sharing it with us ,its nice to see what fadu members are up to photography wise ......

www.essexcockney.com

photomi7ch
6th October 2014, 10:28 AM
A well laid out site. Enjoyed it a lot.

Brock
7th October 2014, 06:46 PM
Great stuff, David. You're a very creative guy. Can I give your website a plug on my blog? www.theonlinedarkroom.com.

David Lingham
7th October 2014, 07:25 PM
Good site David.

wilfbiffherb
7th October 2014, 09:44 PM
Great stuff, David. You're a very creative guy. Can I give your website a plug on my blog? www.theonlinedarkroom.com.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Bruce, of course you can. Im a follower of your blog and very much enjoy your posts. Love your stuff in the run down buildings! Glad youve finally got your darkroom back up and running again.

Roy_H
8th October 2014, 10:43 AM
Just had a very enjoyable visit to your site David, well done.
Particularly like your tutorial section, where there's some clear, concise and up-to-date guidance on lith printing, good to find another practitioner! I'll be back to read more of it later.

I'll add your site to my resource links section on Real Photographs.

wilfbiffherb
8th October 2014, 05:04 PM
Roy, thanks very much. Im glad you gained something from your visit. Lith is the future, without a doubt!