Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   FADU YEARBOOK 2015 (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FADU Yearbook 2015 (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10391)

Les McLean 6th August 2015 06:24 PM

Photot Mitch your prints arrived this morning. Now we are six.

GoodOldNorm 8th August 2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les McLean (Post 103823)
Photot Mitch your prints arrived this morning. Now we are six.

Six :(Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4. I am still a novice in the darkroom, I print too infrequently to get any good. Last week I managed to do 4 prints in an evening, they are probably not the best and I would be the first person to admit that as I have still a lot to learn. Surely it is not too much to ask each member to submit at least 1 print, after all it is supposed to be a bit of fun and an opportunity to show what you can do.

Les McLean 8th August 2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm (Post 103854)
Six :(Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4. I am still a novice in the darkroom, I print too infrequently to get any good. Last week I managed to do 4 prints in an evening, they are probably not the best and I would be the first person to admit that as I have still a lot to learn. Surely it is not too much to ask each member to submit at least 1 print, after all it is supposed to be a bit of fun and an opportunity to show what you can do.

Norman, many thanks for that post which I appreciate very much.

I recieved another two entries in todays post, thanks to David Brown (all the way from Texas) and Francis Morrin known to us as Chisel from Co Kildare Ireland. Now we are 8 but still a very long way from having sufficient entries to enable me to put together a Yearbook that FADU deserves.

photomi7ch 8th August 2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm (Post 103854)
Six :(Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4. I am still a novice in the darkroom, I print too infrequently to get any good. Last week I managed to do 4 prints in an evening, they are probably not the best and I would be the first person to admit that as I have still a lot to learn. Surely it is not too much to ask each member to submit at least 1 print, after all it is supposed to be a bit of fun and an opportunity to show what you can do.

Norm you just made four prints put them in the post and be part of the book. The book is supposed to be for everyone no matter what your ability. It is about taking part not floor-less images. :)

David Brown 8th August 2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les McLean (Post 103856)
I recieved another two entries in todays post, thanks to David Brown (all the way from Texas) ...

Wow! Those got there fast! :)

GoodOldNorm 9th August 2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photomi7ch (Post 103857)
Norm you just made four prints put them in the post and be part of the book. The book is supposed to be for everyone no matter what your ability. It is about taking part not floor-less images. :)

I agree the book is for everyone, it is not a competition.

Tony Marlow 11th August 2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Six Thats really disappointing, there are lots of great prints in our galleries, surely every member could send in just 1 print if they cannot manage 4.
Just to back up GoodOldNorm there must many people who have taken part in the Print Exchanges who have spare prints of the right size which could be submitted and put in the book. How about digging them out?

I have sent four prints off to you today Les.

Tony

Les McLean 12th August 2015 07:16 PM

Tony, your prints arrived this morning (Wednesday12th). Many thanks for your note regarding my wife's accident, we both appreciated it.

Les McLean 13th August 2015 06:25 PM

Prints received today from Keith Tapscott and Richard Warom

chefsteve 15th August 2015 06:41 AM

I have four prints ready to send. Hopefully get to post office this morning.
Steve


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.