Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Print Exchanges (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Print Exchange 122, October 2020 (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13421)

MartyNL 24th October 2020 05:02 PM

Posted my letter today. Hopefully it will get there before the end of the month, this time!

MikeHeller 25th October 2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartyNL (Post 136304)
Posted my letter today. Hopefully it will get there before the end of the month, this time!

You are not the last - 2 more and 6 days to go.

Mike

alexmuir 28th October 2020 10:54 AM

Posted my print this morning.
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Terry S 30th October 2020 04:09 PM

Mines finally all wrapped up and ready to be sent first thing tomorrow morning. :)

Terry S

Richard Gould 31st October 2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmuir (Post 136399)
Posted my print this morning.
Alex

Just arrived, a beach scene, very quiet, just the kite surfers in and over the sea, I love the line of bubbles from the sea to the camera, and the sky is perfect, all in all a lovely scene and very well printed,
Thanks Alex, another great print for my collection
Richard

alexmuir 31st October 2020 12:04 PM

Thanks Richard. I’m glad you liked the print.
Alex

MikeHeller 5th November 2020 09:27 AM

Received yesterday from MartyNL, three prints of scenes in the Lakes. They are all taken on 6x6 and printed in square format which suits the subjects well. More worthy additions to my burgeoning collection.

Thanks, Mike

TonyZ 5th November 2020 10:28 AM

Received two prints from TerryS yesterday morning.

Beautifully framed and presented, lovely smooth and rich tones on both the black and white and the toned one.

BTW, my first SLR was an MTL5b too ;)

Many thanks

TonyZ

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

MartyNL 5th November 2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHeller (Post 136527)
Received yesterday from MartyNL, three prints of scenes in the Lakes. They are all taken on 6x6 and printed in square format which suits the subjects well. More worthy additions to my burgeoning collection.

Thanks, Mike

I'm pleased they found you, Mike.

Terry S 5th November 2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyZ (Post 136529)
Received two prints from TerryS yesterday morning.

BTW, my first SLR was an MTL5b too ;)

Many thanks

TonyZ

Thanks for the comments Tony.

I believe there are quite a number amongst the members on here that also own (and still use?) a MTL5B? :)

And I must make the effort, quickly, to put my pictures into the gallery, as the first prints of a new round have already been sent out, so a new gallery will open soon. :eek::eek::eek:

Terry S