Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   New products and offers (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   fotospeed (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13413)

big paul 20th September 2020 12:49 PM

fotospeed

Fotospeed are having a 25pc of sale on some selected products ,and free PP ,just bought three boxes of paper RC 10x8x100 and saved 52.00

Mike O'Pray 20th September 2020 01:06 PM

Thanks Paul 20% plus free PP has to be a good offer Can't speak for the others but this is the kind of thing that would otherwise just slip by me with me none the wiser

Mike

CambsIan 20th September 2020 01:35 PM

Thanks Paul,

Would have missed this without your post

Just placed a very small order for developer and fixer and still managed to save nearly 8 and free delivery so once again thanks Paul.

Ian

big paul 20th September 2020 02:33 PM

OH BUGGER I have done it again ,thanks for reminding me CambsIan just went back on a bought some chemicals dev stop and fix and I also got a bottle of FD10 - Film Developer to try out with my xray film .Well I am skint again ,at lest I can hide In my darkroom when the bailiffs come .:D

www.essexcockney.com

CambsIan 22nd September 2020 02:38 PM

Well Done Photospeed

Ordered Sunday, delivered today at 0745, with free delivery, can't be bad.

Ian

Richard Gould 22nd September 2020 03:26 PM

Oh Drat, I just stocked up with everything I need for quite a while, paper,film,chemistry so can't take advantage
Richard

Mike O'Pray 22nd September 2020 03:40 PM

Sorry Paul I have just realised that I misread your clear 25% and wrote 20% in my reply I blame "lockdown" :D

Mike

big paul 22nd September 2020 03:53 PM

Mike what's 5pc amongst friends :D got my delivery today as well, two big boxes of goodies I bought this as well to give it a try, fotospeed FD10 Fine Grain Film Dev 5 Ltr ,anybody tried it

B&W Neil 22nd September 2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big paul (Post 135655)
Mike what's 5pc amongst friends :D got my delivery today as well, two big boxes of goodies I bought this as well to give it a try, fotospeed FD10 Fine Grain Film Dev 5 Ltr ,anybody tried it

I have tried it Paul and it's a good dev but FotoSpeeds times for HP5+ were a fair bit out. I guess this has been corrected by now ? Richard had big problems with this but got it sorted - I'm sure he will chime in :-)

I use now only devs that keep for ages such as HC110 and Rodinal so soon ditched FD10. It was an itch I just had to scratch though.......

Neil.

big paul 22nd September 2020 04:47 PM

Neil I have bought it mostly to use with my 5x4 xray film that i develope in my yankee utility dip and dunk tanks ,its a lot cheaper than ilford DDX ,I have tried paper developer but I found film developer to be better for me .