Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Print Exchanges (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Print Exchange 121, September 2020 (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13372)

Terry S 26th September 2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MartyNL (Post 135696)
Olé!
An excellent result form Terry's teaspoon formula processing.

Thanks, Terry.

Ole! indeed Marty. :)

Many thanks for the comments. I will do my best to upload it to the gallery tomorrow.

Terry S

Quendil 27th September 2020 11:42 AM

My print is in the post. Unfortunately this will be m last one for quite a while as I am loosing my attic darkroom as a bedroom and office is built up there. The good news is I can have a purpose built darkroom in part of the old workshop in the garden but that will take a while.

Terry S 27th September 2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quendil (Post 135770)
My print is in the post. Unfortunately this will be m last one for quite a while as I am loosing my attic darkroom as a bedroom and office is built up there. The good news is I can have a purpose built darkroom in part of the old workshop in the garden but that will take a while.

That's a shame, but good luck with the re-purposing in the workshop. :)

Terry S

Rob Archer 27th September 2020 06:55 PM

Received yesterday an excellent print from PanFrank. A still-life wade with a 100 year-old large format camera an beautifully contacted printed. Delightful! Thanks

alexmuir 28th September 2020 09:51 AM

Posted my print this morning.
Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alexmuir 29th September 2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHeller (Post 135742)
My offering has made it to the post.

Mike

Just received from Mike a superb print showing reflections in the windows of a large building in Manchester. I really like the tones which suggest a bright, sunny day. The tight crop, and angle of view create a very dramatic impression. Thanks Mike, I am very pleased with it.
Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Richard Gould 30th September 2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quendil (Post 135770)

Just arrived, a FB print on a new paper to me, Berger, and very well printed, a cactus in flower at the Eden Project, lovely tones and certainly a unusual and interesting subject, and take on a Bronica Etrs, I like it a lot, Thanks David, now just get that new darkroom up and running,
Richard

Terry S 30th September 2020 02:57 PM

Just to say that I, along with Mike now, have put our pictures into the gallery.

It's always good when we get the full compliment of pictures from people that have taken part in the exchange. :)

Terry S

Quendil 30th September 2020 04:30 PM

Lovely print arrived today from Rob Archer. Landscape taken on an Olympus mju1 which has been cropped to produce a great photo.

Thanks
David

CambsIan 3rd October 2020 10:08 AM

Thank you MartyNL

Two beautiful prints of the inside of St Mary's church in the Lake district arrived today. Same neg one on cold tone and one on warm tone paper.

They are my kind of photo, what is it about the insides of churches and photos?

Personal favourite has to be the warm tone one.

Thank you for the beautiful prints Marty, a quality for me to aim for.

Ian