Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Sale or Wanted (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   For Sale UK Based: Pentax Cameras and lenses (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9666)

EdBray 30th May 2014 06:40 PM

For Sale UK Based: Pentax Cameras and lenses

I can see no reason to keep my Film SLR Cameras and some lenses as I would always grab the M4 outfit when I feel the need to shoot some 35mm. So I am offering the following for items for sale.

Pentax LX with FA-1W finder, Genuine LX Leather Case, LX Strap/Lugs and lens cap. This camera is in lovely condition and was fully serviced last year by Robin at Harrow Technical. £230

Pentax LX with FA-1 finder, Genuine LX Leather Case, LX Strap and lens cap. This camera is in very nice condition (Some marks on pentaprism and base) and was fully serviced last year by Robin at Harrow Technical. £185

Pentax LX WLF and LX Front Grip in case, £75, if purchased with one of the LX Cameras above, will include it for £60.

Pentax KX my favourite of the manual K Series SLRs, comes with its KX Case (case is a bit tired though) again the Camera was restored to fully operating condition by Robin at Harrow Technical last year some marks visible but a great camera none the less. The restoration cost more than I am asking for the camera £80.

Pentax MX, this is in good condition but does have the little black plastic insert in the on/off switch missing, does not effect operation at all. This camera was serviced by Miles Whitehead in 2012. £45

Pentax Super A (Black) in very good condition, serviced by Miles in early 2012 works beautifully and worthy of its European Camera of the Year 1983. £55

If pictures are required please PM to request with an email address for me to send them to.

All prices are Net to Me and if shipping or Paypal is required, will need costs to be added to total. Items in the UK and can be posted internationally if required.

EdBray 10th June 2014 06:37 AM

Update with reduced prices:

Pentax LX with FA-1W finder, Genuine LX Leather Case, LX Strap/Lugs and lens cap. This camera is in lovely condition and was fully serviced last year by Robin at Harrow Technical. £201 including shipping within UK (a steal at this price).

Pentax LX with FA-1 finder, Genuine LX Leather Case, LX Strap and lens cap. This camera is in very nice condition (Some marks on pentaprism and base) and was fully serviced last year by Robin at Harrow Technical. £166 including sipping within UK.

Pentax LX WLF and LX Front Grip in case, £75, if purchased with one of the LX Cameras above, will include it for £60. Sold

Pentax KX my favourite of the manual K Series SLRs, comes with its KX Case (case is a bit tired though) again the Camera was restored to fully operating condition by Robin at Harrow Technical last year some marks visible but a great camera none the less. The restoration cost more than I am asking for the camera £65 including shipping within the UK.

Pentax MX, this is in good condition but does have the little black plastic insert in the on/off switch missing, does not effect operation at all. This camera was serviced by Miles Whitehead in 2012. £45 including shipping within UK.

Pentax Super A (Black) in very good condition, serviced by Miles in early 2012 works beautifully and worthy of its European Camera of the Year 1983. £55 including shipping within UK

If anyone would be interested in all the Cameras above they can have them all for £400 including RMSD within the UK and I will include a couple of lenses and other extras too.

EdBray 10th June 2014 06:02 PM

All sold.