Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Meetings (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dartmoor in January 2020 - is ON ! (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12728)

CornishChris 28th January 2020 06:04 PM

Thank you Neil from me and Yvonne for organising the weekend we had a great time and it was very nice to see everyone again. I'll try to slow down on the collecting although I did pick up a lens on the way home I saw in a charity shop in Tavistock. There was some great locations we visited. Martin we did stop at Haytor top car park but it just started to bucket it down with rain so did not fancy getting soaking wet I apologise for not waiting. Looking forward to next year Dartmoor 2021, or perhaps Cornwall 2020 later on in the year.

B&W Neil 28th January 2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornishChris (Post 130391)
Thank you Neil from me and Yvonne for organising the weekend we had a great time and it was very nice to see everyone again. I'll try to slow down on the collecting although I did pick up a lens on the way home I saw in a charity shop in Tavistock. There was some great locations we visited. Martin we did stop at Haytor top car park but it just started to bucket it down with rain so did not fancy getting soaking wet I apologise for not waiting. Looking forward to next year Dartmoor 2021, or perhaps Cornwall 2020 later on in the year.

Good to see Yvonne and yourself again Chris - your camera collection is most impressive! You can never have too many cameras and lenses :)

Neil.

Bob 28th January 2020 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Many thanks to Neil for organising again and for the excellent and inspiring collections of prints handed around the table on the Sunday.

Sorry, badges only available to people at the meetup - perhaps there will be more next year - what more incentive could anyone need :D

Attachment 3600

B&W Neil 28th January 2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 130396)
Many thanks to Neil for organising again and for the excellent and inspiring collections of prints handed around the table on the Sunday.

Sorry, badges only available to people at the meetup - perhaps there will be more next year - what more incentive could anyone need :D

Attachment 3600

Thanks Bob - good to know you enjoyed yourself.

Pity about the badges but that probably means mine has gone up in value :)

Neil.

Barry 30th January 2020 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
When you see this image what comes to mind?

B&W Neil 30th January 2020 06:06 AM

Pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry (Post 130450)

I was sitting in a puddle and was trying to work out what was going on ;)

Neil

PaulDiz 30th January 2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

I see a song,
Where are you all coming from?
Were from Dartmoor on the Run!:D:D
Thank you all for a great weekend, worth the effort :) Got back to a snowy vista. So might be able to get in the droom early for a devsesh.
If any one wants to pop over, look into flying in to Knock Airport. Also known as Ireland West Airport Knock.
Cheers
Diz

Martin Aislabie 30th January 2020 12:45 PM

Great to meet you Diz

Hope you can come to more FADU get togethers.

Martin

Bob 30th January 2020 05:17 PM

Oddly, you have the look on your face of someone who has sat in a puddle that was not there when he first sat down...

Well, it was quite cold.

Mike O'Pray 30th January 2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

The Simon and Garfunkel song "Old Friends" :D

Mike