Film and Darkroom User

Film and Darkroom User (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Meetings (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Dartmoor in January 2020 - is ON ! (http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12728)

Barry 30th January 2020 06:08 PM

Last of the Summer Wine maybe :D

B&W Neil 30th January 2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 130479)
Oddly, you have the look on your face of someone who has sat in a puddle that was not there when he first sat down...

Well, it was quite cold.

It was there Bob, just enough to damapen my enthusiasm !

Neil.

B&W Neil 31st January 2020 09:49 AM

'Another fine mess you've got me into Olly!'

B&W Neil 14th February 2020 01:03 PM

Getting there with my pics.

1 Attachment(s)
I am gradually working my way through my Dartmoor negs and plan to upload a few images in due course.

I am particuary pleased with this one which was made in clearing light, just after the Monday storms, with my Fuji W 6x9.

Neil.

Martin Aislabie 14th February 2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B&W Neil (Post 130872)
I am gradually working my way through my Dartmoor negs and plan to upload a few images in due course.

I am particuary pleased with this one which was made in clearing light, just after the Monday storms, with my Fuji W 6x9.

Neil.

Very nice Neil

Look forward to seeing the print

Martin

B&W Neil 14th February 2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie (Post 130879)
Very nice Neil

Look forward to seeing the print

Martin

Thank you Martin.

The print will be with me next time we meet up - hopefully a few of the others as well!

Neil.

Bob 15th February 2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B&W Neil (Post 130886)
Thank you Martin.

The print will be with me next time we meet up - hopefully a few of the others as well!

Neil.

Much better than anything I came away with unfortunately, but a trip well worth making for all that :)

Cheers, Bob.

B&W Neil 15th February 2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 130909)
Much better than anything I came away with unfortunately, but a trip well worth making for all that :)

Cheers, Bob.

Bob,

Many thanks - have you printed anything yet?

Pork Hill was a lucky shot because I just happened to go there at the right time. First bit of luck like that I've had for years!

Good to hear you enjoyed visiting Dartmoor again.

Neil.

Bob 15th February 2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B&W Neil (Post 130914)
Bob,

Many thanks - have you printed anything yet?

Pork Hill was a lucky shot because I just happened to go there at the right time. First bit of luck like that I've had for years!

Good to hear you enjoyed visiting Dartmoor again.

Neil.

I made contacts and have done 8x10 RC test prints of a couple of negatives, but not really feeling it atm. Have a couple of other test prints to make to be sure though as I am generally bad at judging from small contacts.

B&W Neil 16th February 2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 130919)
I made contacts and have done 8x10 RC test prints of a couple of negatives, but not really feeling it atm. Have a couple of other test prints to make to be sure though as I am generally bad at judging from small contacts.

Bob,

That's a good idea - I nearly always make a few RC test prints first and live with them for a few days before deciding where to go with them. Although a lot of them do end up in the bin! I hope your mojo returns soon.

Cheers,

Neil.