View Single Post
Old 26th November 2009, 04:07 PM
Friend

Crikey, thanks for all the helpful comments and thoughts. For reference, this is the whole beast and this is the psu. (both ebay links)

The enlarger bulb is 250W, 24V if that is any help. The lead from the head that plugs into the back of the psu has a total of 7 pins (6 square/rectangular and 1 round) and I'm not keen on messing with that. The mains cable is hardwired into the back panel of the psu.

Dave/Richard - Given that I'm not particularly comfortable playing around with wiring and things electrical, I’ll have to leave that to the professionals. On the subject of switch cleaner, do I just apply if from the outside, or will I have to take the front panel off and give the inner face a squirt as well? Sorry for the naïve question but this is all new territory for me.

Richard - funnily enough, I would like to get a stop-clock at some point, but the question of connecting it up has always baffled me. Is this likely to be feasible?

I guess this gives me an excuse to concentrate on lith printing for the time being, as the lack of timer precision is going to be less critical than on things like split-grade printing.

Thanks again.