View Single Post
Old 28th February 2020, 01:48 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
I've put an order in today and when it arrives I'll be dating it and try to keep count of the amount of times used, to see how it compares time-wise etc. with the original can of Protectan.

Terry S
Well, the ad says that it will be delivered by 48 hour Royal Mail. I was therefore very surprised to have it delivered the following day to putting the order in, being delivered by DHL today Friday 28/02/2020.

Unlike Protectan, it doesn't have a weight on the tin or a straw to attach to the gas nozzle, but, the straw on the Protectan tin fits it, if required, but with its different nozzle design, a straw may not be required?

I have already mentioned that on ebay, that there were two sellers yesterday, but now only one, each with a different name, selling the product at exactly the same price, with the small print showing that they are both the same company.

So I was then slightly surprised to have a third name given in the Invoice. The new company is Pushback Ltd, with the web address www.clearo2.com which surprisingly DOESN'T list this argon product, just various sized canisters of oxygen / O2 and various attachments.

But it's all down to how good the product is at the end of the day. So I've dated it and weighed it and put both set of details on the canister, to see how long it lasts. Looking at a 15 litre canister of O2 on their site, which is only a little larger than the one bought, on it says, 'SUFFICIENT FOR APPROXIMATELY 100 x 2-SECOND BREATHS', so I'll try and keep track of the amount of uses as well.

I will report back further along the line, about its efficiency and life span.

Terry S