View Single Post
Old 18th March 2020, 12:40 PM
Friend

Yes, what a shame that the meeting of members has had to be abandoned. Hopefully you can all reschedule in the near future.

Also, being someone with many medical conditions, I am doing as the government recommends and have self isolated myself.

I usually have a busy week volunteering and going to groups of interest at various places, but they have all now closed their doors until further notice.

The garden is starting to come into bloom and I need to sow a lot of seeds in the greenhouse and the grass is well overdue a cut or two. Then there is the darkroom, where I'll be going a bit more regularly, with more time on my hands. So I've got a few days at least, that I can find things to occupy myself.

But, like John King, I don't see myself being totally isolated in my house and garden, as I too, just have to get out for a change of view occasionally.

I think that as long as we all take sensible precautions, there is no reason for us all to not pop out to take some pictures or get just take in a different view for an hour.

Keep safe and keep well everyone.

Terry S