View Single Post
Old 17th November 2021, 03:49 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzNL View Post
Mine just got posted as well!
And received with thanks Buzz. (Apologies but I've been busy and fallen behind with my mail.)

As well as a great 10" x 8" of a forest and lake, with the welcome addition of a horse and it's rider stopping to drink, Buzz has been kind enough to return to his darkroom, to provide me with two supplementary postcard size prints, printed on Ilford's MGV RC SATIN paper. I must have mentioned once or twice somewhere, how underrated I think that this paper is and how much I like it...

Both of the two postcards contain Highland cattle, which are one of my favourite animals, of which I saw a few whilst living in Scotland, some time ago now. One print is very dark and Buzz admits to have found it hard to print, as both the mother and her young were in the shadow of the forest. To be honest Buzz, even under bright light I find them hard to spot, but thanks for the effort involved, for most of us would have given up much sooner, I think.

The second postcard print is my favourite of the three prints, as I do love Highland cattle and this print is a lovely head and shoulders portrait of one, looking straight at the camera as well. A great shot indeed!

So, thank you once more for all the effort that you put in to your prints for me. They are all much appreciated.

Terry S