View Single Post
Old 4th March 2020, 12:29 AM
Friend

Well there would appear to be a demand for this meter given how quickly it made its target. For a new and incredibly small meter that fits into the hotshoe £74 may be an attractive enough price. I'd have wanted to see evidence that it works as well as its bigger rivals but unless there is another video where the inventor demonstrates this then it would appear that his market does not seem to demand this kind of rigorous proof before parting with its money.

If he has the production facilities to produce this meter to order then it would look to be plain sailing for him.

So far none of us appear to be drawn towards the purchase of this meter but there may well be a new market in photography consisting of people whose outlook and photography psyche is very different to those who find their natural home here on FADU.

Certainly a new breed of new film users is being predicted on Photrio.

My jury remains out on whether this new breed will sustain film in the long run but I may be of an old and dying breed. The sort who will still turn up for a 10 mile time trial on a flattish course with a fixed wheel on a 531 frame instead of a wireless shifting groupset on a carbon fibre frame and wheels

Mike