View Single Post
Old 30th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm View Post
It will be last minute for me, I am away for the next three weeks, will try and do a couple of prints and get them posted this weekend with two more to follow at the end of the month.August is a busy month with holidays etc. Les would extending the deadline to Sept. 11th help you and the contributors.
Sorry Norman, everyone has had 4 months to make and submit prints for the book and to say now that you are away for the next three weeks and ask for a 10 day extension will not happen. Anything that arives after 1st September will not be considered.

You may have read the post that I made some weeks ago regarding my wife and the accident she had that required a skin graft. I requested members to try to submit prints early so I could have time to work on them while she was in hospital. To date I have received three submitions, a response that really is disappointing My wife is now home and can barely walk and requires me to do everything for her which is a full time job. I now have very little spare time but I will work at the book as much as I can provided there is enough entries from which to select 40+ prints.