View Single Post
Old 25th March 2020, 09:47 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry S View Post
I really like some of the pictures that you've posted Rob, but can I suggest (to you and others) to use the 'Auto Levels' button, if using P/shop. This will adjust the contrast.

I've just done it to the pictures in your first message, so I can see them all at their best and they really sparkle on my screen now.

The only other person who I know had a half frame camera, was a guy at my previous photo club. He used to take colour slides and put them into the competitions. The only thing was, that they only projected onto about half of the screen, as it was set up for bigger full frame 35mm slides.

Terry S
Thanks for that Terry. TBH they look OK on my screen. I don't have PS - these were just resized in MS Picture. I try to keep them as close to the original print as possible but I guess screens differ.

A bit about the Camera: It's a nifty little thing. Solidly made, with an excellent 6-element f.28 28mm lens (equivalent to about 40mm on a 35mm camera. It's got a quirky clockwork motordrive which means I get through 48 or 72 exposures a bit quicker. A digisnap of it below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fujica Drive 1.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	3682