View Single Post
Old 5th October 2010, 11:42 PM
Friend

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Right now I have three enlargers ( Omega 2D, Suanders LPL 6700 variable contrast and the same saunders with a color dichro head) but I am happy about getting this due to the fact that they are getting harder and harder to find. Nice to have this, I think of it as the "ultimate" enlarger.

Does anyone know if the 300 watt bulbs and the 150 watt bulbs can be interchanged? So far I've been unable to find a source for any spare 300 watt bulbs. I'd like to, after I find out which intensity this model has, buy several spares.

The enlarger looks to be in very nice shape and he threw in trays, paper, chemicals, safelights, a grain focus magnifier etc. It is like a whole darkroom outfit.

I have a temporary bathroom setup and am in the process of planning a dedicated darkroom in a room. The room is 14 feet by 14 feet, which seems like enough space to make a really nice place to spend a lot of my life in. But I digress - I'm glad that I made this leap. I hope to make some nice prints as time goes by.