Thread: Books for sale.
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2021, 04:29 PM
Friend

Default Books for sale.

I have the following books for sale to anyone who is interested. They are being sold as lots of two and three books on similar themes. Price is for each bundle, with postage to the UK at £3.85 per parcel. I hope they are of interest to members.

1. The Practical Zone System, Chris Johnson
and The Zone System Craftbook, John Charles Woods. £5.00

2. Zone VI Workshop, Fred Picker and The Variable Contrast Printing Manual, Steve Anchell. £5.00

3. The Photographers Master Printing Course, Tim Rudman, Photographic Printing, Gene Nocon and Printing Special Effects, Julien Busselle. £10.00

4. Basic Photography, 6th Edition and Advanced Photography, 5th Edition, Michael Langford. £5.00

5. The Camera, The Negative and The Print (3 vols), Ansel Adams. £5.00

6. Build Your Own Home Darkroom, Duren and McDonald, The Darkroom Handbook, Curtin and DeMaio and The Darkroom Book, Jack Schofield (editor). £5.00

7. The Nikon Handbook, Peter Braczko, Nikon System Handbook, B ‘Moose’ Peterson and Nikon Data, P. Comon and A. Evans. The first title is a monumental 460 pages listing every camera, lens and accessory from the first rangefinder to the F5. Most items are pictured. £20.00

As usual, first come first served. Payment by PayPal is preferred. Post here if interested and I’ll PM you. That should help anyone interested see what’s available.

Alex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro