View Single Post
Old 10th February 2021, 11:24 PM
Friend

Default I have a bad attack of GAS

Had a bad attack if gas the other day and bought a Fuji GX680 11 ,why I ask myself ,I don't really know ,But its kept me busy ,I bought it in bits ,body first then lens film back finder ,the body did not come with a battery pack so I made one that takes 6 AA s ,the film back needs a new battery as well so I have ordered a couple ,so far I have put two films through it ,FP4 and fomapan 100 ,its also the first time I have developed fomapan in photospeed FD10 . The camera has the same movement as a large format camera it also has bellows focusing ,the lens I bought is a 135mm f5.6 lens and the shutters are in in the lens so synchronised with flash at all speeds ,I do believe that you can also use large format lenses on it as well ,it shoots 8exposures on a 120 roll of film ,also it has a rotating back, its like a RZ67 on steroids . ,Its a big old lump but I am pleased with it ,I may look around for some accessories ,more lenses more backs finder ,as parts for this camera are cheap at the moment compared to other medium format cameras .