View Single Post
Old 7th April 2020, 11:44 AM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by John King View Post
They have lost a customer because I found another supplier in the same town as them which sell exactly the same items at a cheaper price.
I have had numerous similar problems with past used websites John. Luckily for me though, their resetting of password links have all worked IMMEDIATELY, which makes a much better customer experience. For we are told to NOT have the same password for different sites, but one can buy months or years ago from a site and then return much later. How is one supposed to know ALL of our older passwords if they are all different?

As said though, things are a little(!) different at the moment, but I do agree with your point about a small message on the website or when trying to order, would have helped with password changing. I can only presume that you didn't part with any money in the end?

Shame that they lost you as a customer and hopefully they will now fix the problem on their site, but as you have learnt, I ALWAYS check previously used sites prices against at least a few new ones, for as you have found, previous sellers are not always the cheapest second time around.

Stay well, don't get too stressed and thanks for the new links.

Terry S