View Single Post
Old 11th April 2019, 06:35 PM
Friend

Default Hello from Sweden

Hello.
A short intruduction and thank you to be able to take part in this community.
My namne is Christian and live in the Swedish countryside on an old farm from early 1800. I work full time as photographer, digital with interior and archtechture as my speciality.
My start in Photography was at early age, I got stuck in my fathers photo album and could not get enough of looking at pictures. This was in th 1960’s and dokumentary photography was my big interest. At age 12 I got my first camera and it has ben a passion since then. Now when my work are digital I use analog film for all my non work Photography. It helps me keep the passion alive and even if I done it for so long I still learn new things.
I almost only shoot black and white and do all my processing in my own darkroom. A small place behind my office where I have my wetbench and Beseler and it`s still a joy to enter that place.
My precense on the interweb are with my work blog at www.papac.se where I do updates every day since 2009, my analog work are on another blog at www.peakmoment.se also this one are updated every day but only since 2013 Mostly the updates are a picture but when I get the spirit the can be some written words as well. On Instagram my accountedge are @mypeakmoment and @fotografchristian
I hope that my precense here can add to the communit, if I can help I will and don’t be affraid to make contact.

Cheers

/c