View Single Post
Old 20th October 2021, 12:43 PM
Friend

Nat, I'm looking forward to seeing photos and hearing more about what you're describing.

Which leads me into Terry's comments. While I knew the price would likely put the Pinsta camera and Enlarger well out of reach for me, I would love to have one. Unfortunately, you can basically double any price given in pounds or euros and you'll have the price in Australian dollars.

I've had a 'side project' I guess you'd call it, since I first saw a Velophot/Afghan Camera a decade or so and acquired a nephew and niece interstate in that time also. Between wanting to show them the magic of a print developing before their very eyes and wanting some way to be as portable, compact and air travel friendly as possible, I've looked into (and made) pinhole cameras, Cyanotypes, a flat packable fixed focus enlarger, a darkroom and developing box and things like the Tabloid and Tetenal tablets being discussed in another thread.

I think Oliver News' Pinsta Camera and Enlarger would have covered almost all bases for me...

I just can't afford one.