View Single Post
Old 16th October 2015, 08:21 AM
Friend

[QUOTE=TonyMiller;105061]Rather than keep harping on with self-congratulatory bull about members being "bothered" or not, how about looking a bit deeper at what's going on here.

Looking a bit deeper into why members have not contributed to the yearbook is a valid point. I think most people on this site have busy lives and personal ideas on how they pursue their interest. No person should feel bad if they chose not to participate in the yearbook. It is supposed to be a bit of fun, a chance to see a collection of friends work in print in a book. I don't understand your comment "self congratulatory bull" anyone who sent in prints was guaranteed to have one print in the book good, bad or ugly. I for one don't feel superior to anyone who has not sent in prints. The word "bothered" may have been a poor choice of word, it implies a total lack of interest, I don't think people on this site are not interested in photography.