View Single Post
Old 25th September 2020, 11:55 AM
Friend

Hmmm.

I quite like some of the pictures and I like a bit of blur occasionally, but two pictures stand out to me as being more out of focus than blurred with movement.

I'm also at a loss as to what the 'floating circle' actually does, other than allowing one to change between two choices at the top of the page, being 'BOUT' and 'WORKS' and YES(!) that is how it is spelt and it's not a typo on my part. I thought that when I held it over a picture and double clicked I might get a bigger, solitary image, but it just remains a circle that makes that small area a negative...?

I'm also not quite so sure about he layout, as there is a lot of white space (something else that I usually like) and the single images that are alone on the right or left are just longing for another image next to them. For whatever reason, the solitary, centralised pictures look good in the layout.

I do like the constant changing list of descriptions on the 'BOUT' page though.

Overall, I like some of the pictures and parts of the layout - I'm just saying what I think btw peoples.

A few tweaks and in my eyes anyway, it would look much, much better.

Keep up with the project though. This period, hopefully, we will look back on and some will wonder how we all managed to live through it all.

Terry S