View Single Post
Old 12th October 2015, 02:47 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Snowdon View Post
Hi Les,

I was wondering if you had received enough prints to enable you to produce the 2015 yearbook?

I hope your wife is making a good recovery after her accident.

Regards,

Mark
Hi Mark

I have to say that the response was disappointing, 17 members sent prints, but I have selected what I considered the best and ended with 37 prints, 4 less than last year. This number included 3 of my own prints to make up the numbers after having decided that I would not contribute for I have not developed a film for 8 years nor made a print for 3 years as well as making little written contribution to the Forum for quite a while.

I have completed the process of putting the book together but have not yet ordered a copy to see how the finished book looks in print as I am uncertain as to how it will be received, given that there were some comments last year about the numbers included. Perhaps this can be decided by asking our members to comment?

Thank you for asking about my wife, the burns unit nurse came to our house just last week and was very happy with how it had healed and that the foot looks quite good given the degree of damage the burh has done. The nurses from the unit have been visiting Marj twice a week for 4 months to dress her foot, they have been fantastic. I've now got quite a long job getting her confidence back for she is very unsteady on her feet.