View Single Post
Old 20th April 2015, 05:33 PM
Friend

Default FADU Yearbook 2015

Les McLean has kindly offered to edit and produce a FADU yearbook once again for 2015, so I cordially extend an invitation to all FADU friends to submit entries for inclusion in this year's edition.

Like last year you can submit up to four photographs for consideration and at least one will be included, although once again Les has the last word.
Anything goes, as long as it's 100% analogue and, as before, a maximum paper size of 10x8 or A4 with a border to allow for easy handling and scanning.

This year Les proposes to give the book a simpler look without an 'essay' or any biographies so no need for any artist's statements.

The closing date for entries is 1st September giving us more than four months to prepare and submit photographs! So no excuses! With a long lead time it's hoped that as many FADU friends as are able will have the opportunity to be part of the book this year... including me! So get thinking about those masterpieces now and start the ball rolling.

All being well the yearbook will be ready in good time for Christmas.

Les will provide weekly updates and sneak previews of submissions and progress, so we'll all be kept on our toes and not allowed any of 'the dog ate my homework' type excuses for not handing in our work.

So... four photos to Les by September 1st...

Let's go!

A pdf entry form is attached to this post for you to print out, fill in and include with your submission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FADU yearbook invite 2015.pdf (643.6 KB, 920 views)