Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Equipment > Darkroom

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Old 22nd February 2017, 10:37 AM
Friend

Default Colour enlarger

I am making moves to set up for colour printing from both medium format and 35mm. I notice that the Durst M605 is much sought after on ebay, but spotted an M707 which might be a better model. However I can't find any information on it except that it goes to 6x7. Does anyone know any useful facts here?
Old 22nd February 2017, 05:32 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundH View Post
I am making moves to set up for colour printing from both medium format and 35mm. I notice that the Durst M605 is much sought after on ebay, but spotted an M707 which might be a better model. However I can't find any information on it except that it goes to 6x7. Does anyone know any useful facts here?
I am sure that I have a durst sales brochure somewhere I will have a look for you. If I find it I will scan and post the information.
Old 22nd February 2017, 06:48 PM
Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldNorm View Post
I am sure that I have a durst sales brochure somewhere I will have a look for you. If I find it I will scan and post the information.
Thank you, that would be helpful
Old 22nd February 2017, 09:03 PM
Friend

Have found this site useful for descriptions and even manuals for enlargers - http://www.jollinger.com/photo/enlargers/
Old 22nd February 2017, 11:21 PM
Friend

Well done, David. That's a great resource of which I was completely unaware . Now bookmarked. Thanks

Mike
Old 23rd February 2017, 10:11 AM
Friend

Had a good look this morning, could not find my Durst enlarger brochure, it has dropped into the void It was not where I thought it was. Sorry.
Old 23rd February 2017, 11:48 AM
Moderator & Keeper of the Calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundH View Post
This is a link to the AC 707 model which may be of some use for general information.

http://darkroom.ru/info/manuals/durs...manual_eng.pdf

Bill
Old 24th February 2017, 03:26 PM
Friend

Found it Durst M 707 scanned the same one twice wheres my glasses?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Durst M 707954.pdf (1.32 MB, 582 views)
Old 24th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Friend

Found it Durst M 707 scanned the same one twice wheres my glasses? The text chopped off at the end says the enlarger has the optional wall mounting brackets and copying accessories if required.
Old 24th February 2017, 03:59 PM
Friend

See manuals section of FADU for the "full monty".
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies