Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies  

Notices

Go Back   Film and Darkroom User > Member Organised Functions > Sale or Wanted

***   Click here for the FADU 2015/2014 Yearbooks   ***

Closed Thread

Old 6th November 2009, 12:48 PM
Friend

Default packing up - any takers?

I am not doing any justice to my darkroom and have decided to sell everything, which will help a last move of house. Here's the list:
Buy 1 get 1 free ! 2 LPL C7700 enlargers includes universal neg carrier 6x7 I believe, and 35mm glass carrier insert, and standard 35mm carrier. LPL masking Frame large size.
RH Designs Analyser Pro.
Various tanks, trays, colour analyser (Phillips) a little paper,safelights, that sort of thing.
Mamiya 645J with pentaprism viewfinder and 80mm lens
Canons A1 AE1, couple of lens
whole host of Olympus stuff, OM2, OM10, lens, flash bracket, motor drive, etc
Old cameras Practika, Zotki, etc.
New cameras Nikon F55 (just serviced) D75.
Mecablitz Flash, other bits, please PM in first instance,
I would really like this to go in lots, or even the whole lot!
Collection from South Cambridgeshire preferred.
failing that, after a week or so, I am prepared to sell and ship seperate items, other than the enlargers.
Sorry about the flippant descriptions, (heavy dose of 'flu)
proper details and prices on request of course. I got a lot of this stuff cheaply, and I'm not out to make a profit, just dispose of it. Give me a PM!
Old 6th November 2009, 02:27 PM
Friend

I forgot to mention, I also have a LEC medical fridge, small footprint and height, this would be small enough stand on a bench or go under, great for film and chemicals, it has a blower motor so is rapid cool, and digital readout.
Also, a laboratory waterbath shaker. A prescision job with accurate thermostatic control, it has a stainless steel basket which can be set to agitate back and forth, details/photo on request
Also, quite a few books on photography including a couple of new ones (Langford, etc.)

John51

Last edited by John51; 6th November 2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 8th November 2009, 09:11 AM
Friend

i would be interested in the rh desigds analyser pro. contact me please.
Old 8th November 2009, 10:16 AM
Friend

Steve, I've sent you an email, please reply directly.

John.
Old 9th November 2009, 12:35 AM
Friend

Default Re analyser

Hi,

If Steve B does not take up the analyser - I will. Please let me know if this is so. Also please let me know how much you want for the Mamiya?

Mark
Old 9th November 2009, 09:04 AM
Friend

Mark,
You have an email, please reply directly,

John.
Old 14th November 2009, 06:38 PM
Friend

Default Last chance before the 'bay

I will offer my equipment once more before I withdraw this for sale notice.
Apart from the RH designs Analyser Pro and The Mamiya all is still available. (still awaiting email confirmation as sold)
I am prepared to let the LPL enlargers go for £80 for the 35mm, and £100 for the 6x7 universal, collect only, with free dishes, jugs, theremometers, safe lights, print racks and developing tank, and easels. Free storage boxes and replacement lamps included. 1 of each 6x4 paper 100 pearl unopened, 1/4 pack eack of 8x10 and 5x7 These are collect only,first email secures the large LPL easel.
Canons A1 (new light seals) and free AE1 , various FD lens and 2x1 converter, pm for details can be posted
Whole load of OM2 camera, OM30, 300mm tele lens, and other lens, filters, motor drive and bounce 2 bracket. will post.
Nikon F55 (recently serviced) and F75 photo tested, with magic lantern guide, perfect. Will post either.
Rollei manual slide projector, 4x magazine and slide storage (collection preferred if not by courier, £12)
All enquiries answered promptly. Thanks .

John51
Old 17th November 2009, 01:38 PM
Friend

You have pm
Old 20th November 2009, 09:42 PM
Friend

Picked up a fridge and some Olympus bits and bobs from John yesterday. Received a friendly welcome and am very pleased with my purchases so many thanks John.
If anyone needs an enlarger he still has the LPL and all the gear you need if starting from scratch. Condition looked excellent and great value!
Old 22nd November 2009, 04:35 PM
Friend

Thanks, Tudor (Xpres) and Tony for being my first buyers.
I will leave with the moderator's permission, the sales notice to their discretion.If anybody would like a list of what remains, (and unless I hear to the contrary very soon, that includes the Analyser Pro and the Mamiya 645J) please email me directly .

I don't have a lot more to add, so thanks for the encouragement and the company. I am hoping to be busy moving house very soon, hence the reason for selling up and going unmentionable. Although I have gone Unmentionable, I have still developed some composing skills from the examples shown, and the mono photography. Unfortunately ,I was getting in the position of buying lots of stuff, (often cheaply from the local tip) and using little.

Who Knows. I might have ended up with that honourable and admirable section of members who use the full frame
and plates. As a photographic Darth Vader might say in the future:

"You don't know the power of the dark slide!"

All the best, John.
Closed Thread
Support our Sponsors, they keep FADU free:   AG Photographic   The Imaging Warehouse   Process Supplies   RH Designs   Second-hand Darkroom Supplies